July 27, 2021

How to grow your business through social media: 7 essential steps!

Pranali Jadhav

Can your business actually grow on the Internet? Is social media really helpful for the business? Can the business be survived only through social media? The answer to all these questions is YES! Social media has always been the topic of discussion when it comes to starting a business or expanding it. And since the pandemic, every business is trying to perform better digitally, especially through their social media accounts. According to the Digital 2021: Global Overview Report, around 53.6% of the world’s population use social media and the average daily use is 2 hours and 25 minutes, which makes it easier for any business to sell their goods and services or interact with their customers on social networking sites like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc

Do you want to know the tricks and tips to grow your business on social media?

Let us start with 7 basic steps-

Social Media Content Planning – It’s important to create a social media marketing strategy. Use keyword and competitive research enabling you to come up with creative ideas that will interest your potential viewer’s attention which then will help you in brand awareness.

Create a social media calendar — A social media calendar assists you in posting the appropriate information to the appropriate social networks at the appropriate times. It should contain a content mix strategy. Starting with the 80-20 rule is a good place to start. 80% of your content should be used to inform, educate, or entertain your audience. Use the remaining 20% to promote your business or sell your products.

Excellent Social Media Content – When it comes to social media marketing, content reigns supreme, as it does in other aspects of internet marketing. Make sure you update on a frequent basis and provide truly useful material that your potential customers would like. Social media photos, videos, infographics, how-to instructions, and other types of material can all be shared on social media.

Social Media for Content Promotion – Social media marketing is an effective way to share your greatest site and blog content with people. Once you’ve established a loyal following on social media, you’ll be able to upload all of your fresh content and ensure that your viewers can find it straight away. Additionally, outstanding blogs will benefit you in gaining more followers.

Tracking Competitors — It’s crucial to keep an eye on the competition because they can supply useful information for keyword research and other aspects of social media marketing. Consider doing the same thing, but better, if your competitors are employing a certain social media marketing channel or strategy that appears to be working for them.

Analytics for Measuring Success — Without tracking data, you won’t be able to determine the performance of your social media marketing tactics. Google Analytics is a terrific social media marketing tool that may help you monitor your most successful social media marketing efforts and determine which ones should be eliminated. Use tracking tags to keep track of your social media marketing activities. Use the analytics within each social network to gain even more insight into which of your social material is engaging with your audience.

Keep an eye on the latest events — We’re not suggesting that you jump on every trending topic. However, it’s a good idea to keep an eye on social media trends so you know what people are looking for when they log into their accounts. This aids in the creation of relevant material that has a long-term impact.

With the help of these basic steps, you can increase the number of visitors to your website, generate conversions, grow brand recognition, create a positive brand connection and brand identity and also improve potential audience communication and interaction. If you want some tips about growing your business, please contact Longart Consulting today for a free consultation.



Comments are closed